No Phone Line Necessary Our service is delivered wirelessly via radio waves.
Speed ZIRKEL Wireless speeds are comparable to DSL and are an incredible upgrade for dial-up users.
Convenience We offer an "Always On" connection with unlimited usage.
Flexibility With ZIRKEL Wireless, there are no long-term contracts. All of our plans are month-to-month.
Service Guarantee If you are not completely satisfied with your ZIRKEL Wireless Internet service within the first 60 days, and we receive notice of cancellation per our Internet Service Agreement within 60 days of installation, we will refund 75% of your equipment and installation charge. The remaining 25% is a restocking and un-install fee.
Fast Installation Installation typically occurs within one to two weeks of your order.